As global pandemics increasingly threaten the general population, it’s no wonder most people have turned to online shopping to get urgent and non-essential items delivered to their doorsteps. The online shopping habit was steadily cultivated over two years from 2020 to 2021, and continues to this day for most people. Apart from daily groceries, work and study materials, people also buy furniture, electronic gadgets and even book cars and apartments online.
Making the most of consumers’ investment in online shopping, retailers offer the best deals on products online. Household appliances, cell phones, laptops and air conditioners (with the arrival of summer) are among the most popular online shopping items. If you’ve been waiting to buy a cell phone, now is the time to do it.
Why buy a phone online?
Like most things, you can easily buy expensive gadgets like cell phones and laptops online. Indeed, you can find amazing holiday deals, or limited edition pieces, when you buy cell phones online. Some of them are available from certain online retailers through exclusive links, while they may be available from other retailers at reduced prices at certain times of the year (for example, during shopping season Diwali celebrations).
Buying a mobile phone online is not only quick and convenient, but also saves money. Online retailers usually have lower prices for mobile phones than offline mobile stores, so you end up saving money and time when buying the phone you’ve always wanted, online.
Do you need to take out mobile credit to buy a phone?
However, high-end smartphones are often expensive. You may have saved up to buy a certain mobile phone and found a lot of money, but you don’t have all the money to buy it in advance. You can consider buying it on EMI, but you prefer to pay it all at once rather than in installments.
A good option to try at this point is to take out a personal loan, or mobile loan, to buy the mobile phone. Here’s why it’s a good idea:
- You get the entire sum upfront from a loan app and you can pay for the phone immediately
- Having the cash ready helps you get a great deal on the mobile phone you’ve always wanted to buy
- You can repay the loan in simple EMI every month for a few months. During this time, the mobile phone is already purchased and used – you do not need to wait for the loan to be paid in full to be able to own the phone or use it
- If you have never taken out a personal loan or any other type of institutional loan before, this provides you with a good opportunity to do so and establish a credit rating. Having a good credit rating allows you to get bigger, guaranteed loans in the future
- The loan is available within hours of application, when you apply using a leader instant personal loan app in India. All you need is the app installed on your smartphone to get the loan
How to get an instant loan from an app
- Start by downloading a leading instant personal loan app on your smartphone. Choose an application that offers flexible EMIs and is not too rigid about the applicant’s credit score.
- Set it up as instructed by entering your personal and financial information when prompted. This will take only few minutes.
- Carefully go through the application to note down all relevant product information such as eligibility criteria, interest rate offered, repayment terms, list of documents, and processing fees, among other factors.
- Self-certify the required documents and upload them to the application as instructed. Meanwhile, complete the online application process and wait for the application approval.
- Once the documents and other details are submitted, the loan application verifies the information and performs the required background checks. This is done quickly and if everything is found correct, the loan is approved within hours. Otherwise, the application notifies you of the shortcomings of the application.
- Once approved, the loan is paid into your account and you can use the money to purchase the mobile phone.